Grab your Aqua Net, bust out the Manic Panic, and pull out your gnarly shades—it’s time to go BACK TO THE ’80s!
Come get down with us on Saturday, April 18th for a totally tubular costume dance party!
- The party’s happen’en at the HOBOKEN ELKS LODGE (1005 Washington St.), from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
- Get FREE PARKING at Garage B in Hoboken
- Our DJ will be spinning fresh mixes straight from the Neon Decade!
- Our righteous OPEN BAR will have you feeling, like, totally rad!
- Nosh the night away with PARTY BITES from choice Hoboken establishments!
- And get mental with our bodacious COSTUME CONTEST!
Need another wicked reason to attend the par-tay?
All of the proceeds from the night go directly to the Hoboken Shelter! We shelter 50 people nightly, feed 530 people daily, and host over 1,000 showers a week. Last year, we raised over $18,000 which provided dinner to our guests for 2 months!
Buy Tickets Now!
Tickets are $60 online, and $80 at the door. (Your $60 donation allows us to serve 30 meals at the Shelter to a hungry guest. Thank you!)
Driving to Hoboken? We’ve got you covered with FREE PARKING available!
- You can park for free at Municipal Lot B (at 28 2nd Street) in Hoboken.
- To get free parking, you MUST present our flyer.