Grab your Aqua Net, bust out the Manic Panic, and pull out your gnarly shades—it’s time to go BACK TO THE ’80s!
Come get down with us on Saturday, April 6th for a totally tubular costume dance party!
- The party’s happen’en at the HOBOKEN ELKS LODGE (1005 Washington St.), from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
- Get FREE PARKING at Garage B in Hoboken until Midnight! (Details below)
- Our DJ will be spinning fresh mixes straight from the Neon Decade!
- Our righteous OPEN BAR will have you feeling, like, totally rad!
- Nosh the night away with PARTY BITES from choice Hoboken establishments!
- And get mental with our bodacious COSTUME CONTEST!
Need another wicked reason to attend the par-tay?
All of the proceeds from the night go directly to the Hoboken Shelter! We shelter 50 people nightly, feed 530 people daily, and host over 1,000 showers a week. Last year, we raised over $18,000 which provided dinner to our guests for 2 months!
Online ticket sales are CLOSED. You can buy tickets at the door ($60).
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE!
- You can park for free at Municipal Lot B (at 28 2nd Street) in Hoboken.
- (Note that this is 8 blocks away from the venue)
- You can walk 8 blocks to the venue, or take the bus up Washington St. for $1.60!
- To get free parking, you MUST present this flyer (click here to download)
Note that parking in the lot is FREE FROM 6PM to Midnight – If you plan on staying in Hoboken, the normal parking rate will apply after Midnight.
Continue the party next door at Elysian Cafe!
- When the clock strikes 9:30pm, that doesn’t mean the 80s have to be over! We’re moving the party next door to our friends at Elysian Cafe!
- They are donating 30% of drink sales from the after party back to the Hoboken Shelter!
- Best of all, your free parking in Municipal Lot B extends to Midnight – so you’ll be covered! (Please drive responsibly.)