Grab your Aqua Net, bust out the Manic Panic, and pull out your gnarly shades—it’s time to go BACK TO THE ’80s!
Come get down with us on Saturday, April 6th for a totally tubular costume dance party!
- The party’s happen’en at the HOBOKEN ELKS LODGE (1005 Washington St.), from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
- Get FREE PARKING at Garage B in Hoboken
- Our DJ will be spinning fresh mixes straight from the Neon Decade!
- Our righteous OPEN BAR will have you feeling, like, totally rad!
- Nosh the night away with PARTY BITES from choice Hoboken establishments!
- And get mental with our bodacious COSTUME CONTEST!
Need another wicked reason to attend the par-tay?
All of the proceeds from the night go directly to the Hoboken Shelter! We shelter 50 people nightly, feed 530 people daily, and host over 1,000 showers a week. Last year, we raised over $18,000 which gave dinner to our guests for 2 months!
Buy your tickets online here for $50 ($60 at door)
- You can park for free at Municipal Lot B (at 28 2nd Street) in Hoboken.
- (Note that this is 8 blocks away from the venue)
- You can take the 10 minute walk or a bus up Washington St. for $1.60!
- To get free parking, you MUST present this flyer (click here to download)
FREE PARKING IS FROM 6PM to 10PM – If you stay in Hoboken after 10pm, you will need to start paying for parking!